2018 3rd International Conference on
Biology and Life Sciences
Jan. 20, 2018
(Extended to Apr. 20, 2018)
- Notification: 20-40 days after the submission
- Publication: 15-20 days after the final edition
- Conference: May 29-31, 2018
- Professor Shaojun Ding Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMay 3, 2018
- ICBLS2018 Will Be Held Together with CHEMBIO2018 at the Same Venue May 2, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Four Points By Sheraton Hangzhou BinjiangApr. 13, 2018
- Tourism Route for ICBLS2018 is Available NowApr. 13, 2018
- Professor Wensheng Qin Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJan. 19, 2018
- Dr. Wanfen Xiong Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJan. 19, 2018
- ICBLS2018 Call for PapersJun. 1, 2017
- ICBLS2017, CHEMBIO2017 and ICPHMS2017 Were Successfully Held During May 23-24, 2017 in Xi’an, ChinaJun. 1, 2017
2018 3rd International Conference on Biology and Life Sciences (ICBLS2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of biology and life sciences, including hot issues such as bio-engineering, biotechnology and biochemistry.
ICBLS2018 will be held in Hangzhou, China during May 29-31, 2018. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
Biomass for Production of Biofuels and Bio-based ProductsMore>>
Chair: Dr. Wensheng Qin, Professor
Department of Biology, Lakehead University, Canada
Under “2018 3rd International Conference on Biology and Life Sciences”, there will be a symposium which will be held on May 29-31, 2018 in Hangzhou, China. Symposium on Conversion of Agricultural and Forest Biomass for Production of Biofuels and Bio-based Products is an important branch in academic research and biorefining industry. In this regard, the symposium “Agricultural and Forest Biomass for Production of Biofuels and Bio-based Products” will promote the communication between scholars in the related fields.
Vice Chair: Professor Junyou Shi: Beihua University, China
Vice Chair: Professor Jianwei Mao: Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, China
Vice Chair: Professor Erzheng Su: Nanjing Forestry University, China
Abstracts are being accepted in this symposium include but not limited to the following topics:
 Biomass Feedstocks
 Pretreatment of Biomass and Fractionation of Bioconversion
 Enzymatic Hydrolysis
 Microbial Technology for Bioprocess and Biorefining
2018 3rd International Conference on Biology and Life Sciences (ICBLS2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.
American Journal of Life Sciences (AJLS)
ISSN Print: 2328-5702
ISSN Online: 2328-5737
Journal of Plant Sciences (JPS)
ISSN Print: 2331-0723
ISSN Online: 2331-0731
American Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering (BIO)
ISSN Print: 2328-5885
ISSN Online: 2328-5893
ISSN Print: 2331-0642
ISSN Online: 2331-0650
Copyright © 2016-2018 3rd International Conference on Biology and Life Sciences - All rights reserved.